Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

Our good friends the Kings invited us to go boating with them this past weekend. Boating is one of my favorite things to do so how could we turn them down? It ended up being a really fun day.  We got to the lake (deer creek) around 1:00 and had a little picnic. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.  After we ate we loaded everyone into the boat and went cruisin' around the lake (of course I forgot my camera on the boat). This was the first time Londynn had been on boat since she was 8 months. She LOVED it, had perma-grin the whole time.  Actually all the kids did really well considering it was nap time.  After we were done cruisin' around in the boat we launched the wave runner and took turns taking it out.  


Boston and "baby G" hangin' out.

Holly testing out how deep the water was. A little deeper than expected. 


Kiddos hanging out on the beach.
Jamie and Jared
Poor Londynn had had it by the end of the day, to top it off she got sunscreen in her eyes. Not a happy camper!

After we were done playing with the toys we packed up and headed to Jamie's parents for dinner. The guys stopped at the store and picked up some meat on the way. We had steak, corn on the cob, salad, chips and salsa and beans. A fabulous end to a fabulous day. Thanks guys for inviting us.

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Sounds fun! You didn't invite me?? Gosh. :) Poor little Londynn. That pic is so sad.

Ginamarie said...

I am so jealous. It looks like you all had so much fun. Poor Londynn... that face, you can tell she was done.

Abigail said...

Your so cute! I have not seen you for awhile..I guess it is time to change that. Hey thanks for writing to Kaycee asking for more morning classes..it meant a lot! I really appreciate it. Those comments go a long way with her. Your the best! I sure hope I see you soon.