Saturday, September 25, 2010

The big 15...I mean 5




Well my little/big girl turned 5 today. Anyone that really knows Londynn knows that she is 5 going on 15. People tell me all the time that she is a lot like me. Hmmm not sure what to think about that. :) This girl is full of attitude and personality and I couldn't imagine life without her. At 5 she:

1. LOVES preschool. Everyday she asks if she has school. Poor thing missed the deadline for school so she has another year before starting kindergarten. Everyone says this is a good thing and I'm sure it will be in the long run but it sure is hard having her home when she is ready to go to school.
2. Londynn is ALL girl and still loves everything girly, especially if it is pink and has sparkles (what can I say, she takes after me).
3. loves playing with her friends and makes friends easily.
4. is very reluctant to try new things even if i know she will love it (i.e rides at disneyland, trying new foods, participating in an activity at school or dance etc.)
5. Londynn just learned how to whistle today. She was so proud of herself and the look on her face was priceless.

Happy Birthday sweetie. We love you!!

2 comments:

Janea said...

Oh, they grow up sooo fast! Such a cute pic, too.

Jillinda said...

I always forget how close our kids are in ages (and with their actual birthdays). She is beautiful.