Friday, January 18, 2008

10 things I love about you!

Londynn

1. I love how you dance to the music in the car when you think no one is watching.
2. I love how you come and ask for "loves" after you have gotten in trouble, just to make sure we still love you.
3. I love how you are ALL girl. You love shoes, make-up, dress up...anything girly.
4. I love how you love to go to church and ask for church all week long (even if it is just to go play with the toys).
5. I love that you love to sing and will run around the house singing.
6. I love that you have a great imagination.
7. I love that you are so outgoing.
8. I love that you get so excited when your dad walks through the door after work.
9. I love that you'll crawl up on my lap in the evening and eat popcorn with me.
10. I love that you are my little girl and always will be (at least to me).

5 comments:

Janea said...

Oh. That is so sweet. I need to do something like this too!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Sooo cute!

Mommy Shar said...

Your going to make me cry! She is stinkin cute. Can we hear her sing some more please?

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ok Emily- let's see that 50 things list :)!

cristy :) said...

K- you are so cute! I love the list! You guys have the cutest family, I just love ya!!