Friday, January 11, 2008

Sick of being sick

I swear I never got sick before I had kids. Now that I have them I seem to catch everything they get. This week it has been a cold. Londynn started getting one on Saturday and by Monday Boston had it and I could feel it coming on. I just can't seem to kick it and it's getting really old! It's amazing how a simple cold can take so much out of you. I have missed the gym twice, my house has been neglected and I think I made dinner once this week (wait, maybe that was Jared that made dinner). The only good that has come out of these colds is that Boston has been sleeping more during the day. He is just so dang cute. He is soooo not a snuggler, but when he gets tired he sure loves to snuggle his blanket and he prefers to sleep with his blanket over his face. 


Boston taking a snooze in his swing.



2 comments:

Janea said...

I hate when the kids get sick too..I too catch everything they get. It gets worse when school starts so be prepared. :)

Kari said...

I'm with you on the sick part. I worked at a pediatrician's office for about a month and got the flu twice!! It's terrible, but kids are like sponges and seem to catch everything, then pass it on! Your blog is cute, and your kids are even cuter!