Thursday, October 9, 2008

Da Toilet

I think our toilets can talk, they call to Boston all the time these days saying things like: "come and splash in me it will be so much fun", or "the harder you splash the more of a mess you'll make for your mom" and "come and see how wet you can get your clothes before she notices you are missing". Yup pretty sure they talk because Boston can't leave them alone and what's even better than that you ask? Well Londynn has a hard time flushing the toilet and putting the lid down so not only does he get to splash in water, it's pee water. Yummyyyyy!!! I bet you all wish you had talking toilets, don't you?

3 comments:

Janea said...

LOL!! THAT MAKES ME LAUGH

Mommy Shar said...

NASTY!!!

Tebbs Times said...

I think mine have talked before!! Thanks goodness Kamdyn hasn't heard them like the older kids have...thanks for finding me and leaving me a comment about binky breaking...I will be starting that one soon:( See you next Tuesday!!