Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat x2

Well Londynn has proved that she doesn't need to go trick-or-treating until she's 10. I don't know where her leeriness comes from but this girl is scared of everything. Friday night our ward had a trunk-or-treat. Londynn wouldn't play the games or hold her bag out to get candy, she was scared and wanted mom to do it. She would hide behind my leg and say "you do it".  This was repeated Saturday night at Jared's parents ward Trunk-or-treat.  We've made it a tradition to go to his parents ward Trunk-or-treat. There ward goes all out and has numerous halloween games for the kids to play.  I thought for sure she would eventually warm up and want to play the games, but no such luck. I ended up playing a lot of games and winning myself some candy. I think we'll skip out on trick-or-treating this year. Anyone know how to break a little girl of her leeriness?

Mr. Penguin and Snow White





I can understand her being scared of this face(cousin trent)!




1 comment:

Jillinda said...

She is such a beautiful princess. Funny that she is scared, maybe that will prove a good thing as she gets older.

I love going to my parents Trunk or Treat too.