Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just mom and me!


So I've decided that I need to start spending more one on one time with my kids because honestly this is something that I haven't been good about doing.  Friday night I decided that me and Londynn needed an outing together with just the two of us.  We made a trip to the store to buy a birthday present for her friend and then we hit Iceberg for a yummy shake. I think her favorite part of the night was walking up and down the Christmas isles at the store wishing she had everything. Londynn sure has been testing me the last few months (I like to say she is a lot like me that's why we clash so much) so it was nice to be able to go out with just the two of us and spend some time together. 


 

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That's a good idea. I really need to do that.

Ginamarie said...

You are such a cute mom! What a great idea.

Kari said...

A nice idea! You look so good Emily! Londynn is getting sooo big I can't even believe it.

Nae said...

Good for you! It only get more fun when both you and her can try on clothes, go to movies, plays and have more "adult" conversations. Sounds like you had a fun night with her!