Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa proof

We had our ward Christmas breakfast this last Saturday. I knew santa would be visiting but I was pretty sure we wouldn't be seeing him because londynn has been scared of him in the past. My thoughts were correct when in walked santa and Londynn began to cry because she didn't want to sit on his lap. We assured her that she didn't have to go see him; however, a few minutes later I noticed that she was breaking out in a rash all over and thought we better leave (we think she had an allergic reaction to something she ate, but who knows). We picked up our things ready to leave and she threw a fit because she wanted to go see santa.  I thought for sure we would wait in line and when it got to be our turn she would chicken out, but nooooo, she marched right up there and sat on his lap. What a surprise!!  Boston on the other hand, a total different story. He wasn't to fond of Santa.




4 comments:

Kari said...

What is it about Santa that is so scary to kids?! I don't get it. It must be the beard I guess. I didn't attempt Santa this year with my Londyn because our next door neighbor came to the door recently (and he kind of looks like Santa with the white hair and beard) and Londyn immediately started howling! Yeah...I could do without that this year!

Dorothy & Tony said...

OK...So do you remember me from Stampin' Up! It's Dorothy Hendricks, you know the crazy filipina! Londynn is so big I can't believe how fast time flies. Zion I think is the same age. And how cute is your little man! You look great. I miss everyone from SU! I Hope to hear from you soon!

Kristen said...

CUTE!! I have 3 years worth of pictures of Santa with Graham where Graham is screaming horrified. Am I mean where I think it's partly funny? Poor little things...I think it's because you can't see his whole face. Hope the rash went away quick (was it from food or being upset? So odd!)

Unknown said...

that santa looks familar!!!!

my daughter LOVES santa. she saw him about 5 times during the holidays and she woudl just go right up to him and just talk away as if they were old pals! so cute!! I dont know if I should worry about this or not! :)