Sunday, December 7, 2008

Temple Square


It's been quite a few years since I have been to temple square to see the Christmas lights and since Londynn is really into the lights and temples we decided this year would be a good year to take a trip downtown. We thought we might be making a mistake going today because it was the Christmas devotional; however, we found parking that we otherwise wouldn't have found because of the devotional.  We pretty much beat the rush both coming and going from downtown which was perfect.  It's been hard getting into the Christmas spirit this year because it's been so warm; however, I wasn't complaining tonight when the temperature was bearable. 






3 comments:

Kirstin said...

they look so cute all bundled up. i want to take my kids, too. now that i've seen your pics maybe i'll be inspired to do it. :)

Jillinda said...

How fun. I really want to take my kids this year too. Basically for the same reason as you. Luke loves the Temple and the Christmas light.

Natalie said...

Hey! I found your blog off of Carleys. I hope you are doing well. I can't believe how big your kids getting. Londynn is beautiful and Boston has the sweetest little face. I love his cheeks.