Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Stinker

Londynn decided that we needed a reminder of what it is like to have a newborn. She woke up and came into our room at least 6 times last night. Are you kidding me? I think we were lucky if we got 2 hours of straight sleep before she started making her appearances.  Granted the poor thing has a cough (okay more like a bark), but come on.  I think the vicks vapor rub on the feet and socks will be making another appearance tonight.  Because mom is sleep deprived I'll admit I haven't been a happy camper (can you blame me)? Finally around noon I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and opened the blinds. It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for you, but to bad we live in utah and in a few days we'll have rain again. BOOOOOO

4 comments:

cristy :) said...

Did I just read "too bad we live in Utah" Pack your bags we're movin to Texas.

Mommy Shar said...

You are so like me... a girl has got to have her sleep or she is a grump. I knew there was a reason why I liked ya. =)

Janea said...

Haha. I had to read that twice because I first I read that there WAS a newborn and I was thinking that I know it hasn't been quite that long since I've seen you. :)Yeah, I don't do well without sleep either.

Dorothy & Tony said...

Oh Heck No!!! Mama has to get her sleep. When Mommy is unhappy everyone is unhappy! Too bad our kiddos don't really understand that yet! Did she stop waking up??? Maybe she had an upset tummy?