Sunday, March 29, 2009

Girly Girl

When Londynn was 6 months old I took her to get her ears pierced (I know so mean but oh so cute). Somehow in the last couple years the backs of her earings managed to twist and were no longer on straight. Londynn wouldn't let me play with them to try and get them off and really they weren't bugging her so I let them be.  Well Jared and I went out Friday night and aunt Cristy babysat the kids. When we returned home the first thing londynn showed me were her earings. They were no longer her little studs but Cristy's dangling earings. Londynn thought she was soooo cool.  Needless to say we now needed to make a run to the store to get her some pink dangly earings.  We made a trip to the mall and walked into claire's and you would have that we just stepped into a candy store. Londynn was in heaven. She was touching all the pretty jewelry and trying on all the headbands. We found the perfect pink dangly earings (which she calls little soccer balls). She loves her new dangly earings.  Having a girl is so much fun!


5 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

She looks so much older in the three months since we were released! It's amazing! So cute!

Ginamarie said...

Too Cute! I love girly girls. My little Elizabeth hates headbands and bows...so sad. I am hoping that one day she will turn into the girly girl that I have always wanted.

Janea said...

That is cute. Enjoy it while it lasts. Soon, she will be in basketball shorts and won't want to wear a dress to save her soul. lol

Mollie said...

Very pretty:o) She looks so grown up in those pictures!

Dorothy & Tony said...

Love it!!! I want a girl so badly. I love all the earings and dresses. PS Londyn looks just like you! She is Beautiful!!!