Sunday, June 21, 2009

Train show, train show

Boston is going through a not so good phase. My sweet little easy going child has turned into a tantrum throwing whiney toddler. I guess the terrible two's have officially hit and I'm ready to ship him off already. Londynn looks at him the wrong way and he cries, Londynn talks him and he will cry. I tell him no he will cry. Basically anything and everything we do these days will result with Boston crying, except the train show (also known as the Polar Express). He LOVES this show and asks for it constantly; however, if you don't turn in on for him that will also result in a crying fit. I'm not sure what it is about this show but when Londynn was Bostons age she LOVED this show also. It's the only show that I can put on that he will actually sit down and watch for awhile (if I were to sit down with him he would probably sit through the whole thing). Soooooo needless to say we have been watching A LOT of the Polar Express. It's the only thing that has kept me sane through this terrible stage of Bostons.

2 comments:

Nae said...

Don't you love those shows. Hey, when it does the trick, you stick with it....been there!

Mollie said...

I can relate with the terrible two's! I offered my mom and sister $200 to take FiFi for a couple days. She's driving me insane! Wanna trade?