Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bad hair day

Sometimes I wonder where our kids come up with the stuff they do. This morning I was blow drying my hair curly and Londynn comes in and says "mom I don't want you to have curly hair today I want you to have straight hair and me have curly hair". After I was done doing my hair I asked her how she wanted her hair done (because heaven forbid I do it the wrong way). She told me that she wanted a flippy and a ponytail. So I attempted to do it how she said. Apparently I didn't do it right and she stormed out the the bathroom saying "mom that's not right and now I'm having a bad hair day". I'm not sure where she came up with that one because I don't ever remember saying that. We never lack the drama at our house that's for sure.

3 comments:

Janea said...

ha ha ha...Gotta love the drama that girls can put on! Cute.

Mommy Shar said...

Love it!! She is such a cutie!

Lara said...

She is so funny. Love the drama- we have it too.