Friday, August 26, 2011

He's off




Well my not so little guy started preschool this week. To say he was excited was an understatement. I was a little sad because I wasn't able to go inside and drop him off because I had to get Londynn to school. I pulled up and dropped him off and the kid didn't even look back. I can't believe he's already in school. He was definitely ready for something. He's been asking to go to school since Londynn started preschool. I'm excited to see how he grows this year and I also can't complain of the 2 1/2 hours of free time I have 2 times a week.



This was my attempt to get a picture of them together. Londynn would having nothing to do with it.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! He's so grown up now!

Anonymous said...

Love this kid! Not much else to say.