Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It finally arrived




The first day of kindergarten that is. I feel like I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Londynn has a September birthday so she missed the August deadline. I feel like she has been ready for school for awhile. She needed something to keep her busy and quite frankly I needed it to. Everyone always talks about how they cried after sending there first child off to kindergarten. Maybe I was to preoccupied with getting packed up to head to our family reunion after she got out of school for this to really hit me. Either way she was so excited and I was happy for her that I'm happy to admit no tears were shed. She is LOVING school.



5 comments:

FastForwardingThroughLife said...

What a princess! Can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Carly said...

She is so adorable! Glad she is loving Kindergarten. :O)

Ginamarie said...

She is so beautiful! I cannot believe that she is already in kindergarten. I am with you though, my Elizabeth is only four and doesn't start school until next year. When she goes...I won't shed a tear. We both will enjoy her being at school ;)

Doesn't mean I don't love her...just she is so busy and going all of the time that school will be great!

derekandkelsey said...

She looks so cute and grown up..

Allison said...

She looks so cute! I love her outfit! :) It's crazy to think that she is already in Kindergarten.