Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

We had a fun filled 4th of July weekend and our kids are definitely feeling the aftermath of it. The fun started on Thursday with a neighborhood block party. Good food and company and ended with fireworks. I always forget how fun it is to hang out with friends and neighbors and enjoy each others company. Friday was a barbeque, swimming and fireworks at Jared's sisters (sorry no pictures taken at this event). I definitely ate way too much that night. Saturday we spent the day on the lake with some good friends and ended the night with yet another barbeque. yum yum. Sunday was dinner at my parents with yet another good slab of meat prepared by my dad. All in all it was a fun weekend but the long days and late nights sure wore us all out. 

Saturday at the lake.
Sunday evening at my parents. Grandpa pulled out the wagon and was pulling them around the backyard. 
Thursday evening at the neighborhood bash.
Shanae, Holly and baby "g". Thanks Shanae for a fun evening.

Londynn enjoying the cruise on the boat.
Floating on the tube. This was definitely a highlight of the day.

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

You look hot in your family pic! Looks like fun. I as well ate way too much.

Kari said...

I love your hair! How fun to have a block party. They're a lot of work to plan, but always fun in the end!

Jillinda said...

Sounds like so much fun. I still have yet to post our 4th activities but relate with the late nights and two little ones.

Nae said...

Yuck, you thank me with a HORRIBLE picture like that of me? J/K!!! I love the block party, and I'm so glad you guys had fun. Sounds like you guys had a really fun weekend, love the pics (except of the one of me)