Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I kissed a girl...

.....and I liked it.  Have any of you heard that song? It has a pretty catchy tune.  I was getting ready today when this song came on the radio and before I knew it Londynn was singing it. Yeah pretty sure I don't want her going around singing "I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chap stick". I guess it's time I start screening my music. 

(You were right Heather, it was only a matter of time before she caught onto this song. Lol)

3 comments:

Ginamarie said...

The song is really catchy. I was in a store that had it playing on the radio and for the rest of the day I kept catching myself singing it. Probably not the best thing for me to be singing either!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That song is soo catchy and so wrong all at the same time. I too need to not listen to it. Jeff gets mad.

Kari said...

Ugh I hate this song.....