Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess!


We celebrated Londynn's birthday on Sunday but today is her birthday. I thought it would be fun to let her help me make cookies today. She loved it and hasn't stopped talking about it. I guess we need to do this more often.  My little girl is three and before I know it she will be off to school.  It's weird to look back and wander what you did before you had kids. Life must have been really boring. j/k  Some of the things I love about Londynn at this age are:

1. She's all girl and into everything that has to do with princesses.
2. She's decided that Boston isn't such a bad playmate after all.
3. She loves to sing
4. She's 3 going on 13 (not sure I love this about her but it's definitely something about her).
5. She still has a crush on Ernie and Bert and will still get shy if you talk about them.
6.  She LOVES her grandpa Clark and asks for him almost everyday (probably because he spoils her like no else does).
7. She's our sweet little girl and we are so happy she is part of our family. 



Look at those rolls. She was such a cute little baby.



Crying on her first birthday as we sang to her.


We love you Londynn

3 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Happy Birthday Londynn! We will sing for you on Sunday! Those cookies are making me salivate!

Kari said...

Wow...those pics brought me back to Riverton! That's how I remember her, she's so grown up now. And still cute!

Kings said...

Such cute pics of her so excited making cookies! So funny that she cries when you guys sing with her birthday candles! You guys need to get a tape and lip sing or something...j/k. Love you guys!