Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photo Shoot from H@#$

So last month I thought it would be a great idea to get our family pictures done. What was I thinking? If it wasn't torture enough the first time we went back for a second time.  The first time we went to a professional photographer. After realizing that they had basically false advertised (or lied to me, whatever you want to call it) I was livid. I ended up walking out of the place not purchasing a thing.  I still wanted family pictures so I called up my sister and asked if she would try just taking some pictures for us because after all her pictures couldn't have been any worse than what we had at the professionals.  Can I just say taking family pictures with a one year old and 3 year is pure hell. Londynn would not cooperate even with every bribe in the book and Boston just wasn't haven't it either time. It's quite hilarious to think about it now but it sure wasn't funny at the time.  Here are a few pictures that will have to do because I'm not planning on another family shoot for a LONG time.











8 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! These pictures are adorable!

Mommy Shar said...

well the pictures you have here are adorable I can tell you that. I don't have a recent family picture so you are brave. =)

FastForwardingThroughLife said...

I'm totally offended (not). Your family was kind of a challenge. See if I take any more pictures for you! Okay, I might if you make me...

Ginamarie said...

Emily, I think that the photos are so cute. I love personality shots more than posed shots...which is what you have to get with kids.

I feel for you. Last month, Matt and I tried to get photos taken with Elizabeth's cousins...impossible. Kena is 3, Kate is 2, and Elizabeth was 16 months. Forget it!

Kirstin said...

THese are beautiful. I especially love the top one. I love candid photos.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Did Heather take those? I'd be overjoyed with those! I think they're great.

Kings said...

I think Heather did a great job despite the kids' attitude. I think the ones you posted and some I have on my computer from our camera are way cute. I agree with your friend Gina. I think the personality shots are way more fun and memorable than the poses in a pro shop. Very cute!

Heidi and Judd said...

I so agree! Why is such a simple thing so hard? I don't get it! I'm sorry, your pictures turned out really cute anyway!