Friday, September 12, 2008

underwear...who needs it?

So last night I ran to the store and took the kids with me. While at the store I noticed that Londynn couldn't leave her shorts alone. She kept pulling them up and tugging at them. I couldn't figure out what the deal was until I saw her run down the isle and her shorts fell down far enough for me to see her crack. I had asked her to use the bathroom before we left for the store and I guess she had forgotten to put her underwear back on. How could you forget to put your underwear on? LOL The funny thing is right before we left for the store Londynn had coming running to the door with a pair of underwear, I didn't think anything of it because I had just bought her new princess underwear and she had playing with it like I had just bought her a new toy, so I just told her to leave her underwear at home. Stupid me I guess she was trying to tell me she didn't have any on. :)

5 comments:

Mea said...

LOL. That's funny!

Mommy Shar said...

That is a story to cherish forever and tease her about later. =)

Kings said...

That is classic! She is so dang cute! I can see Isabel doing that exact thing, bringing the underwear, but not saying anything about it not being on...and knowing me, I would be saying, hurry, come on let's just go. Hurry!

Kari said...

Underwear is SO overrated...

Mollie said...

I've been dealing with the underwear issue for about 5 years now! Haileigh refuses to wear them. What can a mom do?