Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunshine

I get stuck in a rut. I have my routine and I usually stick to it. My sister called me yesterday on the way home from the gym and wanted to get together and have a picnic at the park. I agreed because I'll admit I don't take my kids to the park nearly enough (mainly because it requires me pushing them on the swings the whole time).  Yesterday was a nice day (a little breezy but we had sunshine so I'm not complaining). The kids surprised me and actually played on there own. Boston figured out how to clime the stairs and go down the slide all by himself (that was a first). My baby is getting so big. 






This is Heathers little guy Bryton. He is so dang cute and all boy. 

2 comments:

Janea said...

I cannot believe he can climb stairs and go down the slide by himself! Isn't he still 3 months old? Where did the time go? So cute.

Mollie said...

I really hope spring decides to stay, because I love to take my kids to the park. When it's nice outside, we go two to three times a day...it helps that the park is right in our backyard:)