Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Picture this

So I rarely buy juice for my kids because it's just loaded with sugar and they get it in plenty of other areas. So the last couple of weeks capri suns have been on sale so I caved and bought some thinking that they would be nice to have for picnics. Well Londynn saw me buy them and asked to have one for lunch. I thought why not and gave one to her. She learned real quick that you can't squeeze the pouch or it squirts out the straw. Well Boston sees Londynn having juice and of course he wants one....sure why not. I don't know where my brain was but I try to show him how to hold it and put his mouth on the straw without squeezing it....didn't work so well. He freaks and takes it from my hands while the juice is pouring out the straw. I am in a battle with my 1 year old trying to get the juice away and of course he doesn't want to let go so is squeezing harder. Needless to say I think he won that battle. There was capri sun everywhere. I'm an idiot!!

4 comments:

Ginamarie said...

Too Funny! It is only funny because I have done the exact same thing with Elizabeth. I have decided that pouches and juice boxes are for when she is older. Sippy Cups for now!

Mommy Shar said...

Good one however your FB story was better, you need to blog that one. She is one determined chick. I still like her though =)

Janea said...

Well, at least it wasn't in the car right?

Jillinda said...

okay this just made laugh. Luke loves capri suns and I still have to remind him not to squeeze them.

Congrats on your race. I know what you mean about accomplishing something just for yourself. Way to go.