Monday, May 25, 2009

weekend o fun

Our family is known for sticking around home for the holidays and this Memorial weekend was no exception. Jared took friday off so we took the kids to the Living Aquarium. Boston loved the "whishies" (that's how he says it when you ask him to say fish). Overall it was a hit.

Saturday my dad smoked ribs and we all invited ourselves over for dinner. I think these were seriously some of the best ribs I have ever eaten. I'm surprised there were leftovers. He'll definitely be making those again.


Monday we went to my parents house for a bbq. The weather turned out to be perfect even though we were expecting rain. Kelsey and Derek were nice enough to ride their motorcycle over so we were all able to take it for a ride. So much fun!

The result of all play and no naps for two kids.