Sunday, November 1, 2009

We're creepy and we're kooky........


Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Addams Family.

Their house is a museum
Where people come to see 'em
They really are a scream
The Addams Family.

Jareds sister Cristy has a Halloweed party every year and this year our family went as the Adams Family. We had yummy food and then took the kids trick-or-treating. At our first stop Boston knocked on the door and when the lady answered he walked right into her house. That kid always makes us laugh.

Morticia, Gomez, Wednesday and Pugsley.

The hostess (cristy)





Wednesday and woody (jack)

The host (matt)


Mitch and Lara



Morticia and Wednesday



Beautiful Wednesday. Londynn wouldn't let me spray her hair black and insisted on wearing the witch hat. That was a war I let her win.








Jareds parents (gail and bev)




5 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

so cute.. I love love your custome. =)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I love that you guys all dressed up! Totally rad idea!

Janea said...

That looks like so much fun! Oh, and so stinkin' cute!

Kari said...

WOW nice costumes! I love it@ You all look great. I love Halloween parties!

Lara said...

That was a lot of fun. I loved your costumes. I couldn't get over everyone having dark hair. I really didn't even recognize Boston. You guys did a great job.