Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas


I can hardly believe that Christmas has come and gone already. I'm not sure why, but this Christmas came and went unusually fast. Londynn is at such a fun age. I don't think she fully grasps the Christmas concept and the whole Santa thing but nonetheless she does understand presents and she wanted to help EVERYONE open theirs. Christmas day was kind of a bummer for me this year. Jared was sick on Christmas Eve and I was sick on Christmas Day. It took everything I had to sit on the couch and watch everyone open gifts when all I wanted to do was go to bed. However, despite being sick we did have a good day.

Here is Londynn with her new kitchen that Santa brought. She likes talking on the phone to Bert and Ernie and the Grinch.

Here is aunt Heather and Londynn modeling her new Elmo slippers.

I don't know about other two year olds but my little two year old has a crush on Ernie. She loves Sesame Street and anytime Ernie comes on she has to run and hide her face. All you have to do is say his name and she gets shy. It sure is cute. For Christmas we bought her a tickle me Ernie for fun, just to see how she would react. As you can tell from the picture she isn't to sure of him.


1 comment:

Janea said...

Oh, I am sorry you were sick. Hope you are feeling better. The pictures are so cute..mine didn't turn out very well. Kylie didn't want to smile but T looks cute.