Saturday, December 22, 2007

Not a Fan!!


Today we attended grandma Olsen's Christmas Party in Ephraim. This was a tradition that I was adopted into when Jared and I got married. It's a party that always includes yummy food and a visit from Santa Clause and this year was no exception. We didn't make it to see Santa Clause this year mainly because I knew that Londynn would want nothing to do with him...I was right.  Part of the tradition is that Santa passes out stockings full of goodies to each of the kids. I just had to get a picture of Londynn with Santa so I was a mean mom and made her sit on his lap. That lasted for a total of maybe 2 seconds.  The picture we got is priceless. One that will always be remembered. 

1 comment:

Janea said...

Oh, so funny! Now we have matching pictures. :)