Monday, December 10, 2007

Cookies no more!

So those of you who have toddlers I'm sure have similar stories. The story of these cookies goes as follows: I was to bring dinner to a family in our ward one night and decided that I was going to make pumpkin cookies the night before so it would be one less thing to worry about the following day, so I made a special trip to the store to buy the ingredients and came home and made and baked two dozen cookies and put them in a freezer bag and set them on the counter. Well the following day I got up and hopped in the shower leaving Londynn in front of her favorite TV show Sesame Street (she usually does pretty good and does not get into anything), well this day was the exception. After getting ready for the day I came out into the family room and sat down and here comes Londynn bringing me my once was two dozen cookies. It literally looked like she had jumped on them. I was so mad at her but at the same time trying not to laugh because it really was funny.  Needless to say I had to find another dessert to make for my family. Good thing I love my little girl!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

So sad...but, oh how I understand your frustration! Maybe you could sprinkle the cookies on ice cream or something:o) Cute blog! We need to get together...soon!