Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good times!

My dads idea of a good fathers day present was for everyone to buy themselves a rack of ribs and bring it to his house so he could make us dinner. Of course none of us complained because my dad is a fabulous cook. For Father's Day he went out and bought himself a smoker and had all of us over for dinner on Saturday night.  We were not disappointed! The smoked ribs and the homemade rosemary bread (and everything else) was delicious.  The weather could not have been more perfect. 






Kelsey, londynn and Heather
The fam 
Can you tell how photogenic we all are?

5 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

I love the pictures of your kids especially the one of you and Boston.. they are soo cute. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Janea said...

Looks like lots of fun. Thanks for the other night too!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Are you saying your dad made the bread, too? Wow. There's Heather! Hi Heather!

Mollie said...

Wow! Will your dad adopt me next Father's Day? :o)

mandy said...

Augh--that totally made me miss your whole family! Thanks for sharing the pics. I didn't know your dad was a good cook, too. My dad always told me he was so good because he had to do all the cooking for your dad and Shar! :)