Friday, June 13, 2008

Lagoon

Earlier in the week we went to Lagoon with some friends. I grew up going to lagoon twice a year for many years. In all the years going to lagoon I never remember it being cold to the point that we had to wear pants and a jacket (though my mom says there were times). I remember going to lagoon when it was scorching hot and miserable. Tuesday it started out as a beautiful day; however, come early afternoon the weather quickly changed. The wind came in the temperature dropped and we were even rained on a little bit; however, we didn't let a little rain make us go home early. This was Londynns first time to lagoon and really fist time on any ride. The guys were nice enough to let us girls go out first so I wasn't there to see Londynn on her first ride and screaming bloody murder.  The guys took the kids on the bumper cars for their first ride and it do go over very well with Londynn (I'm not surprised). Overall it was a really fun day. I even managed to lose my cell phone on the ride whicked. Awesome ride!



The baby boys were great sports hanging out in the wagons most of the day.
Londynn was to scared to go on any kiddie ride by herself but as long as I could go with her she was wiling to go on any ride. Here we are on the tidle wave (that's me in the pink sweatshirt and londynn is next to me scared to death, but didn't cry).
Londynn before the ride started.

Here are the kids on the train, enjoying themselves as you can see.
My two boys.
Londynns  look is priceless!

3 comments:

Ginamarie said...

Looks like you had a fun-filled day. I have not been to Lagoon forever. Maybe when the weather gets better I will take my family! Your little girl is braver than me, even I do not go on all of the rides! Tidal Wave...what a girl!!

Jillinda said...

These pictures are so cute. We are taking Luke to Disneyland in October and I am wondering how he will do. Maybe we should go to Lagoon for a try out. :)

Kirstin said...

I'd say those kids were good sports! Looks like fun.

I'll talk to Mike about a night. We want to have you guys over for a BBQ. I know we won't be able to compete with your dad's cooking but we'll have fun still. :)