Sunday, June 22, 2008

Million Dollars!

Londynn is at the "I want, I want, I want stage" (do they ever really grow out of of it?). When she is whining for something Jared and I have started replying with "well I want a million dollars".  She doesn't like it to much but her reply makes us laugh every time. This is a daily conversation.

Londynn: I want some milk.
me: Well I want a million dollars.
Londynn: (in a frustrated voice and without skipping a beat) I don't have a million dollars I want some milk.



I just love how she says it.

6 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ha ha! Maybe I'll start using that one.

Jillinda said...

That is cute! Fun that she actually said it for the camera.

Mommy Shar said...

Does it get any cuter than that? We missed you at group last week, hope to see you thursday!

Heidi and Judd said...

That's funny! I'll have to remember that when my baby starts talking!

Kirstin said...

hey, i want a million dollars too!

Mea said...

Hi Emily! I stumbled upon your blog and I was so excited to find you. Looks like you guys are doing well. Your kids are adorable :)