Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally!!!

We are finally done with our basement (okay not completely done but the office is done and the living room needs carpet), woohoooo!!! It only took us 2 years to complete is all. I didn't waste anytime breaking out my scrapbook stuff and have already made a mess.  Love it!!

Since Jared isn't allowed to decorate the rest of the house I told him he could do whatever he wanted in the office (why he really cares about what our house is decorated with I'll never know).  He's actually really surprised me with what he did with the whole room. I had no idea he could build a desk. He designed it himself and built it from scratch. I love it.
The other end of the office.

After we put Boston down for bed I took Londynn downstairs and let her stamp while I scrapbooked. She was in heaven.
My little man! One of the few words he can say is football and boy does he love balls.
CHEESE!!

7 comments:

Nae said...

Looks great, I'm so jealous! Cool desk too, can Jared build a bed???

Dorothy & Tony said...

Seriously doesn't it feel so good finishing something! It looks great! Your Hubby did good! Props to him!

Jillinda said...

Yeah for you guys. We have lived here forever and our basement isn't even started. :(

Enjoy it!

Ginamarie said...

Congrats! It looks great. You are way ahead of Matt and Me, we moved in around the same time as you...and we haven't even touched our basement. All in time...all in time!

Mollie said...

How fun! We want to get our basement finished, too...but with the way my hubby does stuff, it will never get done. Maybe I could hire Jared:o)

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Wow--that looks awesome! Love your paint colors! Christian is the same way--he always has some opinion on they way I decorate, and it's never the same as mine. Why does he care? Some day when he has his very own office, he'll get to decorate it himself, too.

Good job, guys!

Kristen said...

Did you do this all yourself? We need to talk - we are getting ready to start ours and the bids are HIGH!!! Ugh.