Wednesday, January 21, 2009

good old nickel cade


Anyone else in a serious blog rut? Not much has been going on but even when something IS going on I'm not in the mood to blog about it. But nonetheless I'm finally making a post. 

My family is always wanting to go and do something different. With Monday being a holiday and everyone having it off except grandpa and Jared we decided to go and play. We all met up for lunch at the Philadelphian and then headed over to nickel cade for an afternoon of games. Londynn was of course skeptical of the games at first but eventually warmed up and gave them a shot, Boston was in heaven as expected. He thought it was so cool that we let him push all the buttons and play with the balls. It amazing how two siblings can be so different. 







3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Heather doesn't look pregnant at all! HEATHER! ARG. I'm as big as a house when I'm as far along as you are! LOL.

Mommy Shar said...

Im jealous that looks like a ton of fun.

Dorothy & Tony said...

Yea if my Hubby and son goes in there I'm stranded forever! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!