Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Shower

My oldest sister Heather is due with her first baby next month (baby Bryton) so we had a shower for her on Saturday. I was the lucky one to host the shower, which was okay because it gave me a good reason to clean. 


The diaper cake

Heather and Autumn
Heather had a little helper to help her open all the gifts. Lonynn thought it was the best party ever.
Don't kill me for posting this picture Heather. What I would have done to be this small with only a couple weeks left.  I was gigantic with both of my pregnancies.

We're so excited for Bryton to arrive. Londynn will finally have a cousin on the Ivie side. 










3 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually just heard not too long ago that your sister was pregnant. how exciting that she is due so soon! just another proof that miracles DO happen! how exciting!! she looks GREAT!! love the diaper cake too!!

Mommy Shar said...

Cute cake and your sister looks incrediable!!

Mea said...

I love the diaper cake, did you make it? I saw a Craig's List ad the other day for a woman who makes diaper cakes, and makes a living off of it. What a fun way to make a little extra cash! So cute! Your sister is adorable pregnant.