Thursday, February 19, 2009

The car wash.....what a scary experience.

I don't know what is wrong with my kids. Please tell me they are not the only ones. So I will admit that I am cheap and rarely spend money on a car wash and honestly I'm too lazy to wash it on my own so it's a rare occasion when my car gets washed. I happened to have a coupon for a free wash when you fill up so I stopped today and got my car washed.  As soon as I pulled into the washer Boston got a worried look on his face. I actually wasn't even worried about him. He's my mellow kid. I thought Londynn would be the one losing it.  As soon as the wash started Boston became hysterical and was reaching for me and of course because Boston was crying Londynn then became worried. We sat there in the car while both of my kids screamed.  It was great times. All because of a car wash. Maybe I should stop threatening with time out when my kids are acting out and start threatening them with the car wash.  I'll have to give it a try. 


happy as can be now that we're home from the car wash

2 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

Alex was the same way... car washes and kids don't mix I guess that or we need to go more often. I actually thought he would love it.. boy was I wrong.

Kari said...

Funny! I can totally relate though - my Londyn is terrified of the vacuum and the blow dryer. Any high pitched noise and she FREAKS out. It's a nightmare. We haven't tried the carwash though, thanks for the heads up!