Tuesday, December 15, 2009

month and a half recap

Wow it sure has been awhile. I'm sure you are all dying to know what we have been up to. So in no particular order here you have it.

When I saw Disney Princess on Ice was coming to town I knew I wanted to take Londynn. I made aunt Kelsey come along with us. Londynn LOVED it. At intermission I asked Londynn if she was ready to go home or if she wanted to stay and watch more, she didn't even hesitate with "I want to see more". It was fun to see her get excited over the princesses.
I celebrated another birthday and Jared bought me these.


What's Thanksgiving without the leftovers? We were at the Stouts home for Thanksgiving this year and Thanksgiving isn't complete without leftover turkey and green olive sandwiches. We decided that we would make our own turkey and rolls so we could have leftovers. Let's just say they did not disappoint.

I know you are all thinking how yummy that sandwich looks. It makes my mouth water. Yummy!! I'll admit it is one of those things that is an acquired taste.

What's Christmas without making sugar cookies? The kids sure enjoy helping but I'll admit that it takes a lot of patience on my part to let them "help".








We recently attended an ugly sweater party and boy were our sweaters ugly. I can't help but laugh looking at this picture. The sweater is a "little" to snug and that ugly blue thing underneath it would be a dickie. Sweet!!!




Boston recently learned how to sing his abc's. It's so dang cute. This is a video where you will need to close your eyes because our camera is THAT bad (no worries though because we are getting a new one for Christmas. Yipppeeee!!!)

And there you have it. Our exciting lives for the last month and a half.

2 comments:

Jillinda said...

Looks like you've been busy doing some fun things. Those Thanksgiving rolls looks delicious. Maybe I will get brave and make a turkey one year. It really isn't the same without leftovers.

What kind of video camera are you getting?

Lara said...

cute little Boston. Loved the song. I think Jared needs to wear the dickie more often - hot stuff!
I'm glad Londynn loved the Disney on ice, what a fun time.