Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FINALLY!!

Boston is almost 8 months old and I was wandering if he would ever learn how to roll over. Being such a mellow baby his doctor said it was normal for him to be a little slower at hitting these milestones,  and he has been. He just recently learned how to sit up on his own. I'm in no means in a hurry to have this kid mobile but being a mom you can't help but wander if they are progressing the way they should.  Well tonight he showed me he was just fine and progressing on his own. I thought I would give him some tummy time; however, he's figured out that he no loner needs to be put through tummy torture. He finally rolled over on his own. YIPEEE!!


Mr. Smiley earlier today.
Londynn showing her love for her brother.

Boston showing off his new "trick".

5 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

Good job buddy! I agree you shouldn't be in a hurry... however its hard not to be. 8 months, he isn't far behind my little guy

Mommy Shar said...

I tag you, see my blog for details. =)

Ginamarie said...

That video is the cutest thing! I remember the first time Elizabeth rolled over. I was so excited! Now she is running all over the house. Don't worry, he'll be all over the place before you know it!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Cute! He's such a cute little guy. John doesn't roll over yet- and of course the doctor asks about it at the 6 month appt. I'm like, yeah not yet but I'm not worried. It'll happen!

Kari said...

Loved the video! Oh my heck he's so cute. It looked like such a struggle in the beginning, and then all of a sudden he just rolls over like it's no big deal! Love it.