Sunday, April 20, 2008

War wounds and dresses

Londynn has a habit of trying to run faster than her little legs will take her. This is the result of running down our driveway a little too fast. She did a complete somersault.


I swore I would never dress my little boy in girls clothes but I got desperate the other night. Before bed I decided to throw a load of the kids clothes in the washer. I didn't realize however that I grabbed every pair of pajamas that Boston owns. It was time for baths and I didn't have ANYTHING to put Boston in so as a last resort I grabbed Londynns pajama shirt until his pajamas were done. It was really disturbing to see my little boy in a girly shirt. Doesn't every guy have a picture of themselves in a dress when they were little? Jared does. I guess we are just keeping the tradition going. Poor guy.

The poor thing is in a girl shirt and is still smiling.

6 comments:

Mommy Shar said...

Oh poor girl, those are some sad war wounds. Love the girly guy you got there... Jason would kill me.

Here ya go, let me know what you think

Event Name:Owyoung, Jason
The password is Owyoung

https://studiocloud.net/1?albumID=1759&eventDate=1207231200000

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Poor little girl! Ouch. Makes me cringe to think of road rash!

Love the girly jammies! I figure hey it's blue at least, right?

Abigail said...

I would love to teach in the mornings. You need to email Kaycee and tell her, she takes all emails into consideration. Her email is on the back of the schedule. Thanks for liking my classes!!! Your great! :) I hope you are doing well..by the way you are looking skinnny, I saw you last week and I noticed. I was going to come up and ask you but I was in a hurry to teach.

Mollie said...

So sad about Londynn! I hope it gets looking better really soon.

If that's as girly as it gets, your little guy is safe. I have some of Hunter in a tutu...stashed away to use as a bribe at a later date:o)

Janea said...

Her poor little face. She is a sport to show it off. :)

Kari said...

LOL...that pic of Boston is HILARIOUS! He looks SO cute in that shirt, too. Poor Londynn...I bet that hurt. But hey, what doesn't kill 'em only makes 'em stronger, right?