Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Girls will be girls

I couldn't resist posting these pictures. Londynn always cracks us up. Tonight after we were done painting downstairs we came upstairs to get the kids ready for bed and Londynn comes running out saying "mom look, I putting my awe-boobs (not quite sure why she calls them awe-boobs) on".

Can you tell she has been playing in the basement? White pants and her lovely dusty feet all over my floor.

The below picture was taken recently. She's such a cheese ball. Good thing we weren't going out in public. What an outfit!

5 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

"I'm just figuring out my style, Mom!" :)

Mommy Shar said...

that's some nice awe-boobs she's got there lol... I can tell she is very entertaining. What a doll!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

LOL!! You are so brave-- Jace did that the other day and it was so funny, but no way would I show everyone that picture! She's so cute.

Kings said...

yeah you just want us all to see your sexy bra, and that you have some awe-boobs LOL!

Emily said...

ha if only that were true!!