Friday, April 25, 2008

"I don't like it"

"I don't like it" are Londynn's famous last words. She says this if she's not interested in something, she doesn't like something or if she's scared of something.  My sister had today off so we decided to take Londynn to the zoo. The first animal we came upon were the elephants and the first words out of her mouth were "I don't like it, scary". She wouldn't have anything to do with the elephants and was even more frightened of the big fake wooden elephant. That's my girl!!  She did warm up to the animals after awhile and wasn't so scared of them; however, she was sure to keep her distance and she didn't want you to pick her up so she could see better because then it made her closer to the animals.  In the end her favorite animals were the monkeys and the giraffes, and of course the train ride was a hit.

One of the few pictures I was able to get before the batteries in my camera died.

Boston just hanging out in the stroller. He was such a good little trooper.

4 comments:

Kings said...

Cute pics at the zoo! Well I guess there are two extremes. When I took Collin and my nephew James to the zoo when they were that age, they were trying to crawl over the fences and up the cages to be closer to the animals. They got it into their heads that they wanted to ride the tigers! It was quite the adventure keeping them out of the exhibits.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Looks like you had fun! Coats and blankets? What are those for?? ;)
Where's the pic of Heather, huh? ;)

Janea said...

So cute. I cannot wait to go to the zoo with the kids.

Kari said...

BRR, why are you wearing a jacket, is it still cold in Salt Lake? Dang I've had my AC turned on for almost a month now! Cute pics.