Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just Kidding!

So I originally thought that Londynns none-stop meltdowns and talking back was due to the fact that she had a double ear infection and she wasn't feeling good. I take that back!  I guess it's her new thing and I swear if she makes it to her third birthday we will be doing good. She's definitely given us a lessons in patience the last few days (who am I kidding she's given us lessons on patience since the day she born). I don't imagine things will be getting better any time soon either. I'm going to take a shot at the potty training thing this week. It's way over due. So if any of you wise mothers have any great tips on potty training....I need all the help I can get.

4 comments:

Ginamarie said...

Emily, I am so glad that you found my blog, and that you decided to contact me. It is always nice to hear from a friend. I have enjoyed your blog and will check back often. We should have an e-mail team reunion sometime. Now that the weather seems to be getting warmer, it would be fun to get together at a park and let all of the kids play together, while we all talk.

Heidi Totten said...

I have to kind of laugh. Dave and I were talking tonight about how good Londynn was today and that she seems to be turning a corner with her listening skills. :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Potty training sucks! I should potty train Jace but have made no effort. Bleh. You've got to have a willing kid. Anyways I am by no means an expert, having only potty trained one child. But my sister has potty trained 3 and I'll bet she'd say to make no negative consequences and make it a happy/fun thing so they feel rewarded.

Mollie said...

I'll potty train her, if you'll take my kids:o) Although, I'd be getting the better end of the deal!

When we potty trained Hunter, we did a potty dance (he thought that was so cool), called everyone on the phone, and rewarded him when he would go potty. I think his toilet helped too. It was the little Fisher Price one that sings and talks when they sit on it...

Have fun and keep us updated!