Friday, August 8, 2008

Alligator ride

So I've been on the hunt for a brown plaid shirt for Boston for our family pictures coming up. You all know that when you are looking for something specific you can NEVER find it.  Well after searching a few stores and online I decided that I needed to take a trip to the mall. Having two small children this is quite a chore when going by yourself (and the fact that I don't have a double stroller doesn't help the matter either) but nonetheless I packed them up yesterday and headed to the mall. After walking around awhile Londynn started asking me if she could ride the "alligator ride". I had no idea what she was talking about but assumed she meant the carousel. Boy was I wrong.  We walked past the elevator and she pointed to it and said "alligator ride".  I just had to laugh. I kept trying to teach her elevator but she kept saying alligator. Who am I kidding alligator is a lot cuter than elevator. 

**and if you are wandering if I found a shirt for Boston I did, I scored one at Mervyn's. Mission accomplished!

3 comments:

Nae said...

Yeah, the mall is fun w/kids. (not.) But hey, I have a double stroller, give me a call if you ever want to borrow it. Hey, I'll even come to the mall with ya! So did you find the shirt?

Mommy Shar said...

sweet... even better that the alligator ride is free. She is a doll. More singing please!!

Janea said...

Yeah, that doesn't sound fun to me. I love "alligator ride". So stinkin' cute!