Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun at Lagoon

One trip to Lagoon wasn't enough this year.  When I heard that channel 2 news was having a 2 for 1 at Lagoon this week we couldn't pass it up. Our good friends the kings and my mom and dad met us there for a long day in the heat.  We found a babysitter for Boston for the day so we just had Londynn. We had a lot of fun. Londynn actually surprised us and decided that the rides weren't to bad. We got her to go on a few by herself; however, once it passed bedtime she was done and refused to go on any more rides. I couldn't blame her. After dinner we hit the nightly music show and Londynn surprised us again and actually enjoyed it. 

It was so hot we decided to hit rattlesnake rapids. Londynn was okay until I was more worried about protecting myself from getting soaked than I was worried about her (I know I'm a mean mom). However, she didn't get any wetter than I did. Poor grandpa took the brunt of it.

We made the guys go in the other tube. We were worried that they would make it a point to soak us.
Granpa was only there for Londynn. Not much into rides anymore; however, Londynn did get him on a few rides. 
Londynn and Isabelle
Londynn's favorite ride were the whales!
Lunch time!

No comments: