Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn



Well I finally finished the book and I have to say that I actually enjoyed it. Unlike most people who have read the twilight series I really liked the first book but I struggled through parts of the second one and the third one. I actually had no desire to read breaking dawn but once it was released and the all the hype that was going around I thought I would give it a try and I won't lie, I wanted to know how it ended.  So I purchased my book Monday night and I finished it last night. Overall a pretty good read! What did you think of it (for those of you who have read it).

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Couldn't have asked for a better ending for me. Loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. Amen and amen.

Jillinda said...

Well if you have checked out my blog I am sure you know what I thought. I can't get enough. I am a little obsessed. Edward and Bella 4 Ever.

Mollie said...

I loved it, too. But the first book is my favorite:o) Have you read the Host?