Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Boston

My little boy is 6 months old today. Where does the time go? I took the kids to get their pictures done today. I always forget what a chore that is. Good thing my mom was willing to come and help me out. I don't think I could have done that by myself. Thanks mom! I was trying to remember what milestones Londynn had made by the time she was six months. The big one that stands out was she was sitting up on her own at this age. He's not quite there yet, but honestly I'm not in any hurry to have my baby grow up. He has however, learned how to growl and loves sucking on his hands. We have quite the talented boy on our hands...he can put his whole fist in his mouth. Don't you wish you could do that, lol? He is still a great sleeper and is very entertained by his older sister.

Last night we had my sister and her husband over. Because there was to much going on Boston decided that he didn't want his evening cat nap, by 7:30 there was no keeping him awake. Jared sometimes thinks he has a case of narcolepsy. When he gets to a certain point he'll fall asleep in any position. He had us laughing out loud! Below are a couple pictures and a short video. We sure love our little boy!!





8 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That video is soooo cute! I feel so bad for him nodding off over and over! Happy half birthday, bud!

P.S. I too took my boys for pictures on Friday-- OH MAN! That was a nightmare. I was actually going to post on that when I get the pictures back. I shoulda brought some back up, too!

Kari said...

Oh my heck that is sooo cute! Dang I wish my Londyn would nap - she's a horrible napper during the day, which makes her incredibly fussy in the evenings. Finally she's so exhausted that she collapses at night and sleeps for a long time. I guess we'll try the routine when she's a bit older.

cristy :) said...

That is so dang funny! I think I remember a video of Londyn doing the same thing while she was eating dinner!!! I can't wait to hang with you guys.

Kings said...

That is classic! What a cute dude! I wish Gavin would fall asleep without a "binki"...me LoL! Gotta love it!

Janea said...

That is so funny. I can't believe that it has been 6 months since I've seen him. We need to plan something.

Mommy Shar said...

Ya this would never happen to us. One a cute little kid. It's sad what amuses us parents.

Mollie said...

Too funny! I wish my baby would sleep like that. The little stinker has been keeping us up all night long!

Unknown said...

that is so funny! I can't believe he fell asleep like that! that cracks me up.