Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Easter was so much fun this year with Londynn. She understood the whole easter egg hunt concept and loved every minute of it; however, she is very scared of the Easter Bunny, and I'm sure will be for a few years to come. Saturday morning we went to our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt (and of course I forgot the camera). It was so cold out that the hunt lasted maybe 5 minutes and we were headed back home for warmth. That afternoon we headed to Jared's sisters house for a yummy dinner and another Easter Egg hunt. Sunday we had lunch at my parents house and headed to the park for the afternoon.


Londynn was hiked up on sugar at Cristy's house and wouldn't hold still for two seconds for a picture. I think she's past the posing for a picture phase.
My little guy playing with his sisters eggs.
Londynn loves her uncle Mark. He's the uncle that will hang her upside down and spin her in circles making her dizzy. I'm all for family members wearing my children out. Needless to say she fell asleep moments after she was put in her car seat for the short drive home.


mmmmm. If only he knew what was inside!

Happy as can be looking for eggs.
Londynn and aunt Cristy.
Jared and "beaner".



The dizzy race. Lodnynn would have done this all day if uncle Mark would have let her. We got a good laugh.

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Again I love your hair straightened. Very cute. How long does it take?

Janea said...

Looks like lots of fun. Look how skinny you are! I hate you about now. Hope all is well.

Emily said...

Mandi,
It really doesn't take all that much longer to do my hair straight, I'm just lazy. From start to finish probably about 30 minutes.