Saturday, March 8, 2008

Got toilet paper?

So here it is Saturday night. Not much going on at the Stout home, hanging out watching the jazz game. At about 8:30 someone knocks on the door. We weren't expecting anyone so I made Jared go answer the door. He opens the door and there stands the missionaries that live across the street from us. Jared greets them and asks if they would like to come in, they decline and simply ask if they could have some toilet paper. LOL  Are you kidding me? Jared laughs and says of course and goes and retrieves three rolls for them. Bless their hearts. Thanks for the great evening laugh elders!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ok that is HILARIOUS!! :)

we missed you tonight at Cafe Rio!!

Janea said...

Oh, that is pretty funny. Poor guys.

Mollie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm laughing so hard! I have a hard enough time asking for eggs, butter, or sugar from neighbors...toilet paper? Wow!

Kari said...

Toilet paper?! Isn't there a Smith's down the street?! Gotta love the elders! How humiliating.

Marta said...

Hey! just checking out your blog...okay I"m totally sitting at work cracking up right now! That is so funny, and SOOOO gutsy on their part. I sure they would LOVE to know that we all got a good laugh on their behalf...poor guys.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Hee hee!