Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Check up

Boston had his 6 month check up the other night. My little weed is 18Ibs and 27" long. 75th percentile for his weight and 95th percentile for his height. The poor little guy had to have 5 shots, but because the nurse giving him the shots wasn't so great he basically had 6. She stuck him once and wasn't holding his legs tight enough and the needle came out so she had to poke him again. Poor thing. I wouldn't have been to happy either. Between fighting sickness and his shots he sure has been ornery ever since. He was so bad today that Jared came home from work to help me out. Bless his heart.  Good thing he is starting to feel a little better because I wasn't sure how much more I could have taken. He sure has spoiled us by being such a mellow little guy that when he is ornery it sure makes things hard. Here are a few recent pictures of our little weed. 


5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Cute pictures! We too have the same problem over here-- ornery little boy from sickness and teething. He's not been my happy little guy lately unfortunately. Hope he gets better soon!

Kings said...

They grow up so fast! Gavin will be 6 mos in a few days, can't believe it. I am excited for them to be big enough to play together though. They are both soooo cute!

Mommy Shar said...

wow do you realize our kids are the same size although Alex is 4 months younger, it's crazy. That Boston is a cutie!

Unknown said...

they do grow up WAY too fast! he is a big boy! I think my anika is only 29 lbs and she is 3.5!!! :)

Janea said...

Too cute.