Friday, March 28, 2008

Shopping Dilemma

Why is it that when you are on the hunt for something specific you can NEVER find it? Jared and I are off to Hawaii in about a month (I know you all feel sorry for me) and I am looking for a pair of denim shorts. I love the fact that the style right now everything is long; however, what is up with the skinny jeans and shorts (unless you are size 0 and have perfect legs, these stupid things don't work for you). I on the other hand inherited my moms lovely knock knees and cankles (sorry mom still love ya) and these skinny shorts that taper to your legs just don't work for me. I am looking for a pair that simply have a straight leg and hit me just below my hideous knees. Is that too much to ask for, obviously it is because I can't find these anywhere and believe me I've been everywhere! ARGGHH 

4 comments:

Kari said...

Have you looked at Kohls?! That store has everything! :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Amen sista! I too have cankles. I think Kari is right-- I got 2 pair from Kohls that are real cute and straight-legged.

Mommy Shar said...

I too was going to say Kohls. I didn't try anything on while I was there the other day but they seemed to have a selection and some thaty there boy shorts in my opinion you know straight down below the knees. I too have leg issues and they looked perfect for me. Hopefully you can find something if not I will be nice and go on your trip for ya. Poor poor girl!!!

Abigail said...

You make me laugh! You have great legs, don't be so dang hard on yourself girl. Did you check Old Navy? I like Ross or TJ Maxx. I baught some really cute denim shorts last summer in Cali sure wish the store I went to was in Utah and I'd tell you to check it out...DANG! Anyways, goodluck on the shorts delema. I am not taking your pity party, your flippen going to HAWAII..while the rest of us stay here. :)