Friday, March 14, 2008

Children's Museum

Jared has been working a lot of overtime the last couple weeks and finally got a few days off. Today we decided to take Londynn to the Children's Museum for something "different" to do. When we first got there she wasn't quite sure what to think (probably confused from the normal "don't touch" to now you can touch everything), but after awhile she warmed up. Her favorite exhibit was the Sesame Street exhibit.

Londynn shopping



Elmo's world!
She definitely was not a fan of the nose (that blows air "or snot" on you when you stand under it and push a button). She screamed ever time I came close to it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it is kinda scary looking.

Grovers dance floor. Londynn was to busy watching the kids around us to pose for a picture.
The nose doesn't seem to bother Boston.




Overall it was a fun outing. I've learned that my child is pretty sheltered. We are in a children's museum and my child is the only one crying over an exhibit. I guess we need to get out more and work on that one.

7 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

She is so cute! I have really wanted to take my kids down there so you have inspired me. :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

That looks so fun and soo different from the way it used to look when we were kids! I'll have to try it out sometime when I move home.

Abigail said...

come on you know Simon is hot! ;)

Janea said...

Emily, that looked like so much fun. I bet my kids would love that. Where is that? I didn't even know we had one.

Emily said...

The museum is down at the gateway. It's fun for the kids but kind of expensive. Adults have to pay to get in too, which is lame!

Mollie said...

How fun! I think we are going there this coming Saturday:o) I can't believe how big your little guy has gotten:o( I haven't seen you forever!!!

Kings said...

We need to go again apparently...it's changed so much since we went last, and that was in November I think. It looks so fun! Londynn is adorable. I'm sure Isabel would freak out about the nose too.