Sunday, February 10, 2008

Barf, barf and more barf

Yup that's pretty much what our early Saturday morning consisted of at the Stout home. Poor Londynn woke up at 1:30am screaming bloody murder. I jumped out of bed and ran to her room where she was crying "look mom, look". She had thrown up all over her bed, poor thing. By this time Boston was wide awake and screaming. This was definitely a two man job. We let Boston scream it out while Jared got the honors of cleaning up the bed while I ran Londynn a bath. We got her bed all cleaned up and made again and I put her back down to bed. Jared fed Boston a bottle and I returned to bed. No more than 5 minutes later Londynn started crying again. I ran into her bedroom to find that she had thrown up again. Needless to say between the hours of 1:30 and 7:00 am we cleaned puke up 6 times. I think she left her mark in every room of the house (you can imagine what our house smelled like....YUCK). However, I am happy to report that the episodes ended at 7:00 and the rest of the day she returned to her happy self. I definitely don't wish to relive that night again anytime soon, or at all for that matter. Is winter over yet?

On a lighter note here is the picture of Jared and I the night he proposed.

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry. Cleaning up barf sucks! Glad she's feeling better (and hope no one else gets it :).

P.S. way cute picture!

Mommy Shar said...

eek now that doesn't sound fun. At least it wasn't on you. My sister throw up on my mom's head one night so anytime she heard me up at all in the night ( I usually never got up) she would know I was sick and she would be up right away. She said being throw up on while sleeping was once too many times. Glad to hear things are back to normal. Cute picture!

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about the barfing too! so not fun!
I also lvoe the engagement pic. so cute!

Janea said...

Oh yuck! You poor thing. looks like you will REALLY need your nap. :)